If you define yourself as an enthusiastic, consistent, creative and highly competent critical thinker who thrives in helping his/ her team shine bright and deliver beyond excellent service to clients, we are looking for you!
Compensation: Commensurate with skills and experience.
How to apply: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Project Coordinator’s primary responsibility is to support the consultant’s efforts in managing the flow of a project, or of multiple projects, from beginning to end. They must be extremely organized, and strong communicators. A Project Coordinator must work with clients and consultants to ensure the coordination of project tasks and completion of deliverables. He or she should be highly skilled with technology, which can assist him or her in documenting the project and producing charts, graphs and updates. Multiple projects will need to be managed simultaneously. This job may require travelling out of town on occasion.
- Creates client documents using various Microsoft tools such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project Management tool
- Assists Project Manager with the development of project work plans and other project documentation.
- Organizes logistics of various project events, meetings, training sessions, travel details of consultants and clients
- Maintain regular contact with clients to ensure that they are satisfied with the service provided by the project
- Ensures client needs are met by the project team
- Meets cost standards by monitoring expenses; implementing cost-saving
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Meets work standards by following production, productivity, quality, and customer service standards; resolving operational problems; identifying work process
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job
- Communicate ideas for improving company processes with a positive and constructive attitude, and for promoting this attitude in others.
Skills and Qualifications
- University or college graduate who has graduated within the last three years from an accredited college or university.
- The candidate must be a graduate of a post-secondary degree or diploma program. The position will be a first full-time employment in the candidate’s field of study.
- Must be enthusiastic, proactive with advanced critical thinking skills and have the ability to proactively understand the needs of consultants and clients, and take initiative to plan accordingly
- Advanced skills in using Microsoft office functionality including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio, Project or other web-based
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Advanced logistics skills i.e. ability to creatively and proactively book appropriate travel to or resources in locations that the coordinator or consultants may be unfamiliar
- Advanced skills on Microsoft Outlook and clear understanding of functionality of meeting bookings, agenda development, minutes documentation and best
- Technically savvy individual with the ability to learn new tools and technologies quickly
- Must have or be interested in working towards a Project Management Professional PMP certification
- Excellent Time Management Skills and ability to prioritize multiple projects and tasks
- Team Player who is actively seeking better ways of doing everyday tasks and not afraid of asking for help
- Have an understanding of the application of Lean principles
- Attention to detail and an eye for design and understanding of documentation best practices is an asset
- Bilingualism an asset
- Graphic design ability is a definite asset
- Educational background in project management is an asset
- Job Type: Full-time