PACE is a company that fast forwards our clients’ paths to digital transformation by leveraging the most important component of their digital strategy—their people. We have a proven methodology that helped one of our clients unlock an additional $54 million in annual production value for a short interval control project that was implemented for a year.
We are not an EPCM who manages large capital projects or a performance excellence firm who is looking to make slow change. We are at the forefront of a blue ocean, a new industry called digital or technology adoption with our proven methodology in digital adoption designed for the mining sector that matches site specific problems to technology solutions to provide clients with an immediate return on their technology investment.
Projects that take companies 2+ years to do are completed using our agile methodology in 2-6 months with very clear and tangible return on investment. We are the company that creates positive change with predictable results by activating certainty in every thing we do.
PACE partners with mining companies interested in being a leader in revolutionizing mining through leveraging our agile approach to digital adoption. Are you ready to step up your PACE?
- This position reports to the CEO
- Location: Remote, work-from-anywhere – company based in Sudbury, ON, with offices in Timmins, ON, and Toronto, ON.
- Salary range: $65,000 – $80,000 [TBD]
We are looking for a driven and motivated communications manager to join our rapidly growing team, and help drive brand awareness, fuel customer and revenue growth, and grow our business globally. If you live and breathe for creating engaging content and never want two days to be the same – then this may be just the opportunity you are looking for. As communications manager, expect to:
- Work closely with the CEO, project managers and designers to scale PACE.global and client content across a range of channels and audiences (internal and external)
- Develop and execute highly integrated communications strategies to build brand and platform awareness, communicate change and risk management around digital adoption initiatives for clients, articulate our mission and values and support our aggressive business goals.
- Execute customer communications strategy by developing engaging content that increases platform utilization and customer loyalty.
- Continuously identify storytelling opportunities that highlight industry trends and the shift to remote work and digital adoption in mining and resource extraction
- Develop content and key communications assets that are compelling for our clients’ target audiences, including videos, infographics, blogs and op-eds, media releases, event presentations, social media engagement and more
- Seek new methods and creative strategies to increase internal awareness of key events and changes across the organization including new product and service launches, milestones, conferences and events etc.
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and Qualifications
- 5-7 years experience in corporate communications, marketing communications or content marketing
- Experience in the mining a is desired but not required
- Exceptional writing and editing skills with strong attention to detail and the ability to write effectively for different audiences and channels
- Thrives in a fast-paced, dispersed and remote working environment, and adapts quickly and flexibly to change.
- Excellent organization, communication, writing and presentation skills with acute attention to detail.
- Highly collaborative with experience working cross functionally across multiple levels, regions, functions, and regions