The focus of this Lean White Belt is to teach learn the simple ways in which you can change your day-to-day work and see real time, cost and quality improvements. You will learn the introduction to the philosophy of Lean and other tools to help enhance the overall productivity, efficiency and experience of your clients.
- A full understanding of the philosophy of lean
- Knowledge of real life case studies and how small changes, over a short period of time have made big impacts in other organizations.
- Take away an understanding of how you can achieve the same results in your work environment.
- This workshop is your gateway to the next steps to further your education with the Lean Green Belt.
Why productivity leaders choose pace
- Our training is eligible for funding by the Canada Ontario Job Grant
- A structured approach to learning and applying the methods taught
- Integration of Lego Serious Play and Lego Simulation
- In class/ real time use of LEAN concepts and tools
- Introduction to Lean tools that will help eliminate waste from your workplace